Week of October 4th

This week started off with my nephew’s birthday. We all decided to go to Hibachi in New Jersey to celebrate his birthday. We are all big foodies! We love food. It was a lot of fun, it was a very nice family time everyone enjoyed it a lot. It was also raining all day, the rain didn’t stop for a single minute. It was also movie night, something my cousins and siblings do once a week. We choose a movie, order food and all sit together and watch a movie. Honestly, it feels really good being around family. The rest of the week was just homework, and helping out my dad. I went biking with my brother and cousin again. My wisdom tooth started to hurt again and it was causing a lot of pain and I was unable to eat. I am afraid to get it removed because my brother got his removed last year and they ended up taking all four of his wisdom teeth out and his face was swollen like a balloon. That terrified me forever. I’d rather take the pain for a week than go through that. I played the PS4 with my friends after a long time. I used to play for hours before but lately I have not been playing a lot. It felt good playing after a while. I finished all my homework for the week again, caught up on some more homework due for the following week. I sometimes like to be ahead on my assignments to feel less stressed. That was almost all for this week. I hope next week is more fun!.