Week of September 27th

This week started off by me being sick. I had a cold/flu, I was scared that it might be corona but it wasn’t. I was sick for three days. I didn’t even go to one of my classes because I felt super weak and unable to get up. I finally started feeling better on Wednesday, that was the first day I went outside to bike with my brother and cousin. It was a lot of fun. We also went to Dunkin Donuts and got ourselves our favorite drinks/snacks. My favorite drink from Dunkin is a medium iced caramel latte, half milk and half cream with whipped cream. It was very nice out on Wednesday as well which made everything a lot better as well. I was on time with submitting all my assignments that made me very happy and stress free. On Thursdays, I have to go to the Mosque because I take a Quran class over there which I enjoy a lot. My teacher is the best. He is very funny. It’s a lot of fun and I get to learn a lot more about my religion and I love it. Friday’s are my favorite because I have no classes and it is also Jumma (holy day) we pray Jumma in the Mosque, wearing our traditional clothes. I mostly go to play ball on Fridays but this Friday I wasn’t able to because last minute family stuff came up. I had work on Saturday, and I loved it so much! I worked after so long so it felt very good to be back at work. I got home around 8:30 pm I showered, and ate. I went out with my siblings to McDonalds and got some more stuff to eat. My wisdom tooth is coming out and it hurts every time I try to eat something. I got myself some ice cream and a smoothie to help me fill my stomach since I was not able to chew on anything. That was my week.