Week of November 21st

This week was normal, nothing really interesting happened. Finals are coming up and it’s just me trying to catch up on all my assignments and get my work done. Studying for my  finals and I also graduate this week from memorizing the Quran. Since the days are shorter and it gets dark by 4:00pm there is not much I can do. It is also very cold now too, which means I cannot even ride my bike or go on long walks. I have actually tried not eating from outside anymore, I am cutting eating outside food because I eat it way too much. I just cannot say ‘no’ to food. It is as if I will die if I say no to eating, that is one thing I love to do. I have actually made a lot of progress regarding my assignments and that has made a lot stress free. I went out to Starbucks with my friends twice this week, that was a mind refresher. I just want this semester to be over so I can play my PS5 in peace with no stress. I actually forgot to mention I ordered the PS5, I had my entire family on their phones or any kind of device on the Walmart website. The PS5 was sold out in 20 seconds. Luckily, I was able to get it.