Week of October 11th

This week has not been very interesting. It was actually very boring. This week just involved a lot of studying and school. It was also raining almost every day, due to which I had to cancel my plans. It sucked a lot. I had a midterm for African art history, it went very well. I went out to get gyro for my family, that was kind of fun. Mostly because I got to leave the house for a while. I had my Quran class, my twin brother and I went to the mosque on Tuesday and Thursday and took our class. That also went very well. On Tuesday, it was raining so much and I forgot the car keys in my dad’s car and we had to walk to the mosque in the pouring rain. It was not fun. This week did not consist of much to be very honest. Well, my uncle came from Brooklyn. At first I was kind of really mad because he said he will be here by 6:30pm but then called saying he will come at 10:30pm. I was very hungry and ended up eating without them, my mom didn’t let me eat much because “it looks bad” so that kind of got me really mad because like I said before I love food. I ended up forgiving him only because he brought Oreo cheesecake. Yesterday, my twin brother and I decided to give our 8 year old brother a haircut. Lets just say it did not go the way we wanted it to. I was using scissors taking my time cutting his hair, my twin got really lazy and buzzed all his hair off. It was the funniest thing ever. My brother is so mad at us but eventually he will get over it. He isn’t really bald but my twin chopped off almost all of his hair.