Week of October 18th

This week, I will say it was just okay. It was mostly doing homework and being with family other than that nothing interesting. Sometimes I wish my life was a little more exciting but it’s okay. I did go biking two or three times this week with my brother and cousin. I actually started to workout again and not eat a lot, but that only worked out for two days. I ended up having Popeyes and McDonalds. I just have been very lazy lately and do not feel like doing much. My siblings and I sometimes go on night drives where we just drive around, get something to eat and that is something I look forward to a lot. We actually got some bad news this week as well, both my grandparents have been very sick and ended up having surgery. They are in Pakistan and there was nothing much we could do but pray for them. My parents have been very tensed about it which is understandable, but seeing my dad upset just breaks my heart. Both of my grandparents are fine now, thank god. It was actually my older sister’s birthday today. My twin, Muhammad and I went to get pizza for the family and he was driving. I was scared for my life, he is not a bad driver but I love messing with him. Overall, it was a calm week.